Cennox Project and Security Solutions, part of Cennox, Inc., provides project management, ATM services, and electronic security for government, financial, and commercial industries across the United States. From full branch build outs to airport security installations, we have vast experience across a wide range of industries and project sizes. We are equipped with the resources, relationships, and knowledge meet any challenge and complete each project successfully.
We are currently looking for an ATM Installation Technician to join the Project and Security Solutions team in Philadelphia, PA.
We are seeking a self-motivated, mechanically-inclined individual to service and install various banking equipment including alarm and CCTV systems, ATMs, safes, and vaults. Our ideal candidate will be capable of working independently, but will also possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Warehouse experience is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installs/services various banking equipment including alarm and CCTV systems, ATMs, safes, and vaults
- Verifies that the site environment meets the requirements prior to installation or rollout
- Accounts for all installation tools/equipment and all job parts/inventory
- Communicates effectively and frequently with management, direct supervisor, and other company personnel
- Provides excellent customer service while on the job site
- Completes and turns in all required paperwork in a timely manner according to established procedures and deadlines
- Maintains clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Performs all work to company quality standards and practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Warehouse experience is a plus
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Able to use standard hand and power tools
- Tech-savvy with the ability to use computers, smartphones, tablets, etc. for mapping, routing, and reporting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to regularly lift and carry 50-100 pounds, work indoors and outside, stand for extended periods of time, sit and drive a vehicle for travel, and climb, bend, stoop and reach freely
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Dependable and organized when working independently
- Must return a satisfactory background investigation
- Starting compensation is dependent upon previous experience
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after initial 90-days of employment
For more information about our company, visit http://pssiintl.com/.