Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. We are currently looking for the newest member of our U.S. Complete Security Services team in South Florida.
Responsible for performing installation and service work for a wide range of equipment including safes, vaults, safe deposit boxes, drive-up systems, locks, low voltage systems, CCTV, alarms, and other associated devices. Typical installation takes 4-8+ hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation and service of various bank equipment
- Travel a 75-mile radius, which will include overnight travel
- Completion of two jobs per day
- Carry necessary parts, tools, and equipment
- Manage all inventory of tools and parts
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong electrical background
- Must be capable of extensive travel, with some overnight stays required depending on workload
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological aptitude
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to work independently
- Must possess troubleshooting skills to handle problems alone with very little outside assistance
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Criminal Record Search must pass our customer’s requirements
- Ability to maintain a reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance to perform work in the area, as deemed appropriate by Cennox liability insurance policy, currently in place and as amended in the future.
- Subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests as deemed appropriate by Cennox current approved drug testing policy.
- Must have a driving record in Good Standing. To be in Good Standing, a Driver must present a current DMV printout report with none of the violations below *:
- Any major violations (DWI, DUI, homicide or vehicular assault, evading a police officer, reckless driving, drag racing or speed contests, drugs, leaving the scene, suspension of DL due to driving record, driving on wrong side of road, failure to comply with implied consent laws, felony involving a motor vehicle, hit and run, illegal passing resulting in an accident, manslaughter with or without gross negligence, possession of a controlled substance, speeding over 25 miles of the posted speed limit) within last three years
- More than two speeding violations within the last three years;
- More than three other moving violations within the last three years;
- One or more speeding violation and more than two other moving violations in the last three years;
- More than two other moving violations and one at fault accident in last three years;
- More than three other moving violations in last three years;
- More than two at fault accidents in last three years with no moving violations;
- Other combinations of violations or conditions which place the driver in an uninsurable category based upon Cennox’s insurance company standards, as amended from time to time.
*Drivers will not be qualified for this position if they fall within any of the 4 categories noted above during the course of employment.
- Previous experience working in a field service role
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 40 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during in-climate weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligible for enrollment in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after first 90 days of employment
- Eligible for enrollment in company 401K after one year of employment
- Use of a company vehicle