Cennox is an international corporation that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
We are currently looking for a Field Operations Center Assistant to join the U.S. team at our headquarters in Missoula, MT.
We are seeking an independent, highly motivated individual to act as a Field Operations Center Assistant and support for the Regional Field Managers. The ideal candidate will be comfortable handling a combination administrative responsibilities and working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Compensation: $12 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track, analyze, and report field production progress to the appropriate Field Manager
- Communicate with field team members about their monthly progress and help create plans and solutions to ensure work is completed on time
- Solve field payroll Issues by completing Payroll Adjustment Forms (PAFs) and conducting research with the payroll department
- Assist with work order transfers and research work orders to ensure technicians have all necessary parts and equipment
- Run daily reports for Field Managers
- Assist with arranging travel and lodging for Field Technicians
- Perform quality review checks of work completed from Field Technicians
- Occasionally take ownership of smaller, internal projects
- Assist Technicians with prioritizing work and arranging efficient work schedules based on customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work along side the entire Operations Management team
- Field and answer questions from Field Technicians
- Perform other duties as required, requested, or assigned
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interface well with field personnel
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Detail oriented and easily accepting of change or new direction
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Proficient multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to learn and work beyond job-scope when necessary
- Background check must meet customer requirements
- Eligible for health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 day probationary period
- Eligible for 401K after 1 year of employment
To learn more about us check out our website at www.cennox.com!