Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard.
Cennox is looking for a Commercial Systems Installer to join our U.S. Electronic Security team. You will be working on installation of electronic protection and various alarm systems in the Jacksonville area.
Installs appropriate devices, dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by the commercial customer or management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs appropriate devices, dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by the commercial customer or management.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Follows proper schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Coordinates installations with required contacts and handles necessary records.
- May work with other installers who are dedicated to a large commercial project.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some technical school training desired.
- Minimum of six months apprenticeship or hands on experience installing intrusion, fire, CCTV, and/or access control systems.
- Florida FASA/BASA preferred.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to operate fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle you are willing to use for work travel.
- Criminal background check must pass our customer's requirements.
- Subject to pre-employment drug/alcohol testing requirements.
- Must have a driving record in Good Standing.
Compensation and benefits:
- Monthly auto allowance and mileage compensation.
- Eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance after a 90 day probationary period.
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment.
- All necessary tools and uniform provided.
- Android smartphone provided.
To learn more about our Electronic Security team, check out our website at https://www.cennox.com/our-solutions/security