Cennox is a global company that specializes in providing end-to-end service solutions for the banking industry. We specialize in ATM and bank equipment maintenance and alarm and electronic security system inspections, tests, and installations. We strive to provide our customers and our workforce with innovative solutions to help get the job done efficiently and to the highest quality standard. We are currently looking for new members of our U.S. Bank Services team.
We are seeking two tech-savvy, organized, independent persons, capable of being our newest First-line Maintenance Technicians. You will be responsible for performing various types first-line maintenance work on Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
Compensation: Piece rate, will be discussed. Equivalent to $22-26 per hour.
Schedule: Thursday-Monday (Tuesday/Wednesday off), 1:30 PM to 10:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform first line maintenance work on ATM machines. This will include the resolutions of paper jams, belt jams, bill jams, etc.
- Attend to calls within a two-hour service window
- Maintain proper communication with your supervisor, project manager, and other teams within the office
- Report defective material or inaccuracies
- Organize and manage paperwork and inventory
- Take meticulous photographs of required devices, forms, and areas
- Complete jobs and paperwork correctly and in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Smart-phone familiarity and technologically savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience with mapping and routing applications such as MapPoint or Google Maps
- Have mechanical/technological aptitude
- Some familiarity with electrical work is preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to interpret written instructions and documents
- Ability to learn through telephone training
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle and appropriate liability vehicle insurance
- Must have a driving record in Good Standing
- Criminal Record Search must pass our customer’s requirements
- May be subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing requirements
- Previous experience in a field position is preferred
- Previous first-line maintenance experience is a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and move 40 or more pounds
- Ability to work indoors and outside (including during in-climate weather)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to sit and drive vehicle with extensive travel
- Ability to climb, bend, stoop, and reach freely
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Eligible for 401K after one year of employment
- Eligible for health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 days of employment
- Company provides all necessary tools, uniforms, and Android smartphone
Check out our website at www.cennox.com to learn more about us!