Cennox Project and Security Services provides construction/project management, ATM services, and electronic security for government, financial, and commercial industries across the United States. From full branch build outs to airport security installations, CPSS has vast experience across a wide range of industries and project sizes. We are equipped with the resources, relationships, and knowledge meet any challenge and complete each project successfully.
We are seeking a hard-working, quality-focused individual to join us as an Estimator. In this role, you will project and control construction costs by collecting and studying information. Our ideal candidate will have a background in the construction industry and preferably, experience working on projects with banks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Prepares construction budget by studying home plans; updating specifications; identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Obtains bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors; negotiating price.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to accurately analyze information.
- Experience developing budgets.
- Shows skill in development and maintenance of vendor relationships.
- Demonstrated skills in reporting, estimating, and documenting.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Construction background is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and some leadership experience.
- Must be detail-oriented and quality-focused.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must return satisfactory background.
Eligible to enroll in health, vision, dental, and life insurance after 90 days of employment.
Eligible to enroll in company 401K after one year of employment.